Before you book our services read the all term and conditions…
- Our hourly price start from the time when the movers reach your doorsteps until the final payment is made.
- We don’t charge depot fees.
- All hourly priced jobs incur a minimum of 2-hour charge.
- All hourly priced jobs incur a minimum of 2-hour charge once the removalists arrive at the pickup address even if the job is cancelled.
- Time taken over an hour is charged in 30 minutes increment.
- We charge return charge on some jobs which is a same hourly price on which the job is booked, and is added on top of the time taken to complete the job.
- Customer must pay additional $ 20 per trip to use toll road for toll charges and administration fee.
- We don’t use toll roads unless specifically asked for by the customer.
- Parking infringement issued while following clients instructions must be paid by the customer in cash at the completion of job.
- All parking charges must be paid by customer.
- At the time of the move, if it is found that the actual job doesn’t match with the information supplied at the time of the booking the customer is liable to pay additional charges to be decided by us, in order to recover the extra cost associated with labour, fuel etc.
- We try our best to fit in all the goods to be moved in a single trip in the vehicle decided at the time of the booking, but if an additional trip is required to complete the moving the customer is liable to pay for the hourly charges for the total time taken.
- Cancellation made more than 48 hours prior to the scheduled moving will be free of any charges.
- Cancellation of a booked job in less than 48 hours customer must be paid $ 100 cancellation fee.
- All payments must be paid at the completion of the job.
- It is the customers responsibility to ensure adequate funds are available before the job has been completed.
- Payment for toll and any parking infringement issued due to clients negligence must be paid with all dues.
- We just accept cash/visa and master card payments.
- On master and visa 3% surcharge applied.
- We have the right to demand payment before we unload the goods from the truck if the customer fails to cooperate with the movers.
- In case of non payment for our service we reserve the right to seize some of the goods delivered.
- In case of seizure of goods due to non payment storage charges would be applicable.
- In case of non payment of outstanding amount by the due date we reserve the right to sell the possessed goods to recover cost of our services, after 40 days from the date of the move.
- We carry public liability insurance for all our removal services. The insurance covers damage that may occur to building due to our movers negligence.
- Public liability insurance doesn’t cover the content that are being moved.
- We advised to all customers to carry home and content or goods intansit insurance separately from an insurance company.
- Where customer is helping, we are not liable for any damages.
- All the damage claims have to be brought to the notice of MY MATE MOVERS associates at the time of the move, before they leave the drop off address after job completion.
IF YOU WANT TO KNOW MORE OR DO NOT FULLY UNDERSTAND THE ABOVE TERM AND CONDITIONS, FEEL FREE TO GIVE US CALL OR SEND US AN EMAIL.
MY MATE MOVERS