Terms And Conditions
Before you book our services, read all terms and conditions carefully.
- Our hourly price starts from the moment when the movers reach your doorsteps and last until the final payment.
- We do not charge depot fees.
- All hourly priced jobs incur a minimum of 2-hour charge.
- All hourly priced jobs incur a minimum of 2-hour charge once the removalists arrive at the pickup address even if the job canceled.
- We will count over an hour in 30 minutes increment.
- We charge a return charge on some jobs, which is the same hourly price on which booking made, and we will add this to the time taken to complete the job.
- Customers must pay an additional $20 per trip to use toll roads for toll charges and administration fees.
- We do not use toll roads unless specifically asked for by the customer.
- The customer must pay parking infringement issued while following clients' instructions in cash after the job completion.
- The customer must pay all parking charges.
- At the time of the move, if the actual job differs with the information supplied at the time of the booking, then the customer is liable to pay additional charges decided by us to recover the extra cost associated with labor, fuel, etc.
- We try our best to move all goods in a single trip in the vehicle decided at the time of the booking, but if an additional trip is required to complete the moving, the customer is liable to pay for the hourly charges for the total time taken.
- Cancellation made more than 48 hours before the scheduled moving will be free of any charges.
- Customers must have to pay a $100 a cancellation fee for a job that is canceled in less than 48 hours before.
- Customers must have to pay all payments after the completion of the job.
- It is the customer's responsibility to ensure adequate funds are available with him to make payment after job completion.
- Customers must have to pay toll and parking infringement payment, if any, due to their negligence with all dues.
- We just accept cash plus visa or master card payments.
- There will be a surcharge of 3% if payment is made with a master or visa card.
- We have the right to demand payment before we unload the goods from the truck if the customer fails to cooperate with the movers.
- In case of non-payment for our service, we reserve the right to seize some of the goods delivered.
- In the case of seizure of goods due to non-payment, storage charges would be applicable.
- In case of non-payment of outstanding amount by the due date, we reserve the right to sell the possessed goods to recover the cost of our services, after 40 days from the date of the move.
- We carry public liability insurance for all our removal services. The insurance covers damage that may occur to the building due to our movers' negligence.
- The goods that are being moved do not fall under public liability insurance.
- We advised all customers to carry home and goods in transit insurance separately from an insurance company.
- Wherever the customer is helping, we are not liable for any damages.
- All the damage claims have to be brought to the notice of MY MATE MOVERS associates at the time of the move before they leave the drop-off address after job completion.
IF YOU WANT TO KNOW MORE OR DO NOT FULLY UNDERSTAND THE ABOVE TERMS AND CONDITIONS, FEEL FREE TO GIVE US CALL OR SEND US AN EMAIL.
MY MATE MOVERS